Saturday 1 September 2012

Final few days...

With me jetting off on Monday I'm doing final minute preparations! This includes printing off lots of photos to take with me (so when I get sad and miss my family and friends I can still have them with me), getting t-shirts printed (well any excuse for more t-shirts), printing out my insurance, study visa, flight details etc. and the dreaded packing.

Now I'm not a great packer at the best of times so trying to limit myself weight wise is going to be a huge struggle, but I've got some luggage scales to try and keep me under! Hard to tell just what to pack, I know Calgary is still pretty sunny and nice in September but it's the only sunshine we'll really have and then just months of snow, so need some warm stuff but not too much! One of my main things is to try and leave some room in my bag, because I'm sure I'll be bringing more stuff home then I'm taking so having that space set aside already will probably be helpful!

Anyway I should stop procrastinating from packing and get on with it! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment